Celine Dion Takes Indefinite Break to Focus on Health and Family

celine+dion

Los Angeles – For some time we have to be willing to lose Celine Dion going from the world of music.

Associated Press reported on Wednesday (13/08/2014), Celine Dion has canceled all stage schedule. It says the AP, Dion wants to focus health care, health husband who is in the process of cancer treatment, as well as raising her three children.

The singer of My Heart will Go On this cancels all concerts that have been scheduled until March 22, 2015, including plans to Asia concert tour later this year and regular concerts at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace hotel and casino, Las Vegas. Similarly, Celine Dion concert promoter announced Wednesday.

In the announcement, Celine Dion, 46, also said, I want to give you all the strength that I have a husband for healing, and to do that, it is important for me to dedicate my time for her and the children.” He said also, I want to apologize to all my fans wherever they are, because it makes them upset, and want to thank you for your love and support.”

Celine husband, Rene Angelil, dketahui suffering from throat cancer. December last year Rene underwent surgical removal of the cancer. Celine said, since it is difficult to divide the time between caring for her husband and a solid gig schedule. [read about throat cancer here]

Meanwhile, the Canadian singer was also in the process of recovering from acute laryngitis, which had forced him to cancel a concert in Las Vegas on July 29.

Reportedly Huffington Post, fans who already bought tickets Celine Dion concert will receive a refund process.

The Grammy-winning singer began five regular gig in Las Vegas since 2003 Every concert filled by 4 thousand spectators. Celine Dion has three children, Rene Charles, 13 years old, and the twins, Eddy and Nelson, 3 years.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *